WARC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

My Staff Application Empty My Staff Application

Post by BlueOctoberfan Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Hello. My Name is Tyler Hering.(My warc user name is BlueOctoberfan) I am 15 years old. I would like to join the warc staff. I am willing to take any open position, prefferably a subscription creator. I believe I should be picked to be a subscription creator, because I have Impressive Computer skills, and I am good at finding, grouping, and saving codes. I constantly post codes in the forums, so this would be a good job for me. If chosen to join the warc staff, I vow to take responsibility, and do what needs to be done. I want this job, because I enjoy looking for new codes and posting them on the forums. I enjoy helping people in their time of need. I believe that if I am chosen for this job that I can create multiple successful and efficient subscriptions that give warc users access to countless codes. I will accomplish all necessary assignments, and do whatever it takes to help new members of warc. I am constantly on this website, so I will be able to accomplish all necessary assignments If I am chosen to be part of the warc crew for this position, or any other positions, you can contact me at Tylerjim7@aol.com, or send me a message on my youtube user (youtube.com/iPODgenius7)

Special Thanks to W00tbeer1 for the offering of so many available positions here at warc

BlueOctoberfan
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 5
My Staff Application Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100My Staff Application Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

My Staff Application Empty Re: My Staff Application

Post by W00tbeer1 Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Hey Blue!

I would like to see you create a Test Subscription for a game first, before I accept you into the staff. (I usually make somebody do a challenge before being accepted).

Choose a game that is currently on our list (A game with over 10 codes), and then tell me when you are done.

Thanks!

W00tbeer1
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 425
My Staff Application Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100My Staff Application Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

http://www.warc.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by W00tbeer1 Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:55 pm

I'm very, very impressed with the Subscription you made Blue! I think your going to get this position.

Try creating one more Subscription, and I'll take a look at it! Good luck! Very Happy

W00tbeer1
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 425
My Staff Application Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100My Staff Application Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

http://www.warc.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down