WARC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play

+2
abom66
Gamer4life
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Empty Re: OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play

Post by Elliott79 Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:09 pm

No, thanks. But do you want to race? No cheats? Perhaps with Shadow, also? Ask him for his friend code and give both of ours.
Elliott79
Elliott79
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Number of posts : 378
OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://www.hi-cookies.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Empty Re: OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play

Post by Gamer4life Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:14 pm

ok good im up 4 a race then but its gonna be a non-cheating 1 so shadow wanna race bothe mine and munckeyz friend are in the friend code area except cookies is in here
Gamer4life
Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Number of posts : 324
OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://gamer4life.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shawngn Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 pm

my freind code is 472566 693271 i added all of you

shawngn
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 84
OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott79 Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:42 am

Cool. When do you want to race, personwhopostsmanypostsanddoesntcaretoomuch?
Elliott79
Elliott79
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by shawngn Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Elliott79 wrote:Cool. When do you want to race, personwhopostsmanypostsanddoesntcaretoomuch?
lol very funny im over my aunts so i got nothing better to do how bout now

shawngn
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OMFG i have discovered the most funnest thing on MK DS WiFi play - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott79 Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 pm

That would be awesome.. Very Happy
Elliott79
Elliott79
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by shawngn Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:51 pm

yep it would

shawngn
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnavis Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:24 pm

lol that is pretty funny Laughing
Carnavis
Carnavis
Addicted to WARC
Addicted to WARC

Number of posts : 103

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2